Current News

I am currently in the process of migrating the content shared here to a series of new websites hosted at shirleytwofeathers.com.

As you explore this site, you may find links to a "page not found" instead of something cool and magickal. For this I apologize. I am very working hard behind the scenes to restore those pages along with a link to their homes on my new website where they can be viewed in full.

Search the Spells

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Fruit Salad with Love Spell

Make a salad of the below-listed ingredients, concentrating on the love you wish to share. Chant the Spell Incantation as you chop and slice.

Fruit Salad Ingredients:
  • 1 cup Mango
  • 1/2 cup Pine Nuts (optional)
  • 1 cup Pineapple, to be cut into bite-size chunks
  • 1 cup Apple, to be cut into bite-size chunks
  • 1 cup Peaches, to be cut into bite-size chunks...
... I am so sorry to do this to you, but this post has been moved to my new website, Book of Shadows, hosted at shirleytwofeathers.com, and can be found in its entirety here: Fruit Salad with Love Spell

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin