Current News

I am currently in the process of migrating the content shared here to a series of new websites hosted at shirleytwofeathers.com.

As you explore this site, you may find links to a "page not found" instead of something cool and magickal. For this I apologize. I am very working hard behind the scenes to restore those pages along with a link to their homes on my new website where they can be viewed in full.

Search the Spells

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Finnish Healing Spell

Color of the day: Scarlet
Incense of the day: Maple

The epic poem, Kalevala, is celebrated by the Finns this day with parades and readings from the poem. The Kalevala recounts a battle of wits between three wizard brothers and the witch goddess, Louhi. It is a treasure trove of ancient shamanistic practices including the following healing spell.

For this ritual...

I am so sorry to do this to you, but this post has been moved to my new website, Book of Shadows, and can be found in its entirety here: Finnish Healing Spell

2 comments:

Louhakka said...

I love this blog! I have been reading this blog for about two, three weeks now, and it has became one of my favourites!

It is delightful to read something about Finnish national epic, written by someone who is not from Finland. :)

Louhakka said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin