Current News

I am currently in the process of migrating the content shared here to a series of new websites hosted at shirleytwofeathers.com.

As you explore this site, you may find links to a "page not found" instead of something cool and magickal. For this I apologize. I am very working hard behind the scenes to restore those pages along with a link to their homes on my new website where they can be viewed in full.

Search the Spells

Friday, March 04, 2011

Romany New Moon Ritual


The following is a Romany ritual to greet the New Moon. Greet each new moon by chanting something like this:

Here is the New Moon.
The New Moon has arrived.
Be lucky for me now.
You've found me penniless....

... I am so sorry to do this to you, but this post has been moved to my new website, Gypsy Magick and Lore, and can be found in its entirety here: Romany New Moon Ritual

2 comments:

~ Jayne ~ said...

And since today's New Moon arrives on a Friday, it is an appropriate correspondence in which to petition for Love.

sanehat said...

very nice. will use it tonight while we do our vision boards.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin