Current News

I am currently in the process of migrating the content shared here to a series of new websites hosted at shirleytwofeathers.com.

As you explore this site, you may find links to a "page not found" instead of something cool and magickal. For this I apologize. I am very working hard behind the scenes to restore those pages along with a link to their homes on my new website where they can be viewed in full.

Search the Spells

Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Incense for Study Time

Burn this incense while studying, to increase mental powers and concentration efforts, and also to improve the memory.

Equal parts:
  • Cinnamon
  • Rosemary
  • Mace...
... I am so sorry, but this post has been moved to my new website, The Magickal Apothecary, and can be found in it's entirety here: Study Time Incense

4 comments:

athena quispe said...

I needed that. :)

Anonymous said...

At this point I'm willing to try anything. I have to do better this upcoming semester because I'm on Academic Probation.

But does anyone have a recomendation for which is best? Or is it just which ever I find more pleasent?

Shirley Twofeathers said...

Anonymous - Which is best? It will vary from person to person, every situation is different. One might work better than another because of the weather, the moon, or the time of day. So, use your intuition, and if one seems best for you - use that one. Another thing that helps is the color yellow. Surround yourself with that color when studying - it's great for mental clarity and the absorption of knowledge.

Anonymous said...

Thank you! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin