Current News

I am currently in the process of migrating the content shared here to a series of new websites hosted at shirleytwofeathers.com.

As you explore this site, you may find links to a "page not found" instead of something cool and magickal. For this I apologize. I am very working hard behind the scenes to restore those pages along with a link to their homes on my new website where they can be viewed in full.

Search the Spells

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Dog Healing


Place your dog in a comfortable position or let it find its own spot in which to lie down.

Sit beside your dog and pray for a circle of gold light to be placed around you both for protection, and for a circle of blue light to be placed around you and your dog for healing. Then say the Lord's Prayer.

... I am so sorry, but this post has been moved to my new website, Gypsy Magick and Lore, and can be found in its entirety here:  Healing Your Dog

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well i love my dog and he fidns it place on his own

Blog Widget by LinkWithin