Current News

I am currently in the process of migrating the content shared here to a series of new websites hosted at shirleytwofeathers.com.

As you explore this site, you may find links to a "page not found" instead of something cool and magickal. For this I apologize. I am very working hard behind the scenes to restore those pages along with a link to their homes on my new website where they can be viewed in full.

Search the Spells

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Cat Magic


Here's a nice little invocation to bring some "cat magic" into your life, you can use it to speak to your own cat, or you can invoke the energy through the use of pictures, or whatever else has meaning for you personally.

... I am so sorry to do this, but this post has been combined with another and moved to my new website, Magickal Ingredients, it can be found here: The Cat as a Magickal Ingredient



No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin