Current News

I am currently in the process of migrating the content shared here to a series of new websites hosted at shirleytwofeathers.com.

As you explore this site, you may find links to a "page not found" instead of something cool and magickal. For this I apologize. I am very working hard behind the scenes to restore those pages along with a link to their homes on my new website where they can be viewed in full.

Search the Spells

Saturday, September 29, 2018

Staying Grounded

Here is an exercise in being grounded and fully present in the body. This is important before and after any spellwork or magick.

Wherever you are in this moment, as you continue to read and pay attention to the words on the screen, become aware of your feet. If they aren't on the ground, put them there and feel the earth beneath you....

... I am so sorry to do this to you, but this post has been moved to my new website, Book of Shadows, and can be found in its entirety here: Staying Grounded




No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin