Current News

I am currently in the process of migrating the content shared here to a series of new websites hosted at shirleytwofeathers.com.

As you explore this site, you may find links to a "page not found" instead of something cool and magickal. For this I apologize. I am very working hard behind the scenes to restore those pages along with a link to their homes on my new website where they can be viewed in full.

Search the Spells

Monday, July 31, 2017

Lugh, Master of Skills


Lugh (pronounced LOO) was known to the Celts as a god of craftsmanship and skill -- in fact, he was known as the Many-Skilled God, because he was good at so many different things. In one legend, Lugh arrives at Tara, and is denied entrance. He enumerates all the great things he can do, and each time the guard says, "Sorry, we've already got someone here who can do that." Finally Lugh asks, "Ah, but do you have anyone here who can do them ALL?"

Take the opportunity this day to celebrate your own skills and abilities, and make an offering to Lugh to honor him, the god of craftsmanship....

... I am so sorry to do this to you, but this post has been combined with another and  moved to my new website, The Powers That Be, and can be found here: Lugh - Master of Skills

1 comment:

Gail said...

Last year I decided that this year I would honor Tailtiu instead of Lugh. Thanks to your article I am incorporating both of them in my ceremony. I've been seeking balance and appreciate the reminder.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin