Current News

I am currently in the process of migrating the content shared here to a series of new websites hosted at shirleytwofeathers.com.

As you explore this site, you may find links to a "page not found" instead of something cool and magickal. For this I apologize. I am very working hard behind the scenes to restore those pages along with a link to their homes on my new website where they can be viewed in full.

Search the Spells

Thursday, January 05, 2017

Gypsy Funeral

At one time, it was commonly believed that just as the body is a vehicle for the spirit on earth, the vardo is the vehicle for the body on earth...

I'm sorry, but this post has been moved to Gypsy Magick at shirleytwofeathers.com Here is a direct link: Gypsy Funeral


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My brother in Law's father has just died. His name was Dai Davis and lives in Banbury. We're devastated. The funeral will be next thursday. I'm sure you will know Christine or 'KIKI' as we all know her. Pleasse just post your condolences here for her. She's broken hearted, as are all her family.

Shirley Twofeathers said...

Blessings of light to Christine and the family... And blessings of light as well to Dai Davis as he moves forward in light - and travels onward.

Peace!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin