Current News

I am currently in the process of migrating the content shared here to a series of new websites hosted at shirleytwofeathers.com.

As you explore this site, you may find links to a "page not found" instead of something cool and magickal. For this I apologize. I am very working hard behind the scenes to restore those pages along with a link to their homes on my new website where they can be viewed in full.

Search the Spells

Wednesday, October 02, 2013

Planning an Angel Day


One of my favorite things to do is to plan an "angel day." It doesn't cost any money, and I'm never  disappointed in what I find or the experiences I have. You can choose to spend a day with nature (pack a picnic lunch), visit friends, or go to a busy shopping mall. It doesn't matter. There is only one requirement: before you start out, say to yourself, "I'm going to have an angel day today. That means I'm open to whatever the universe has to show me about angels, and how I can help others." then off you go....

... I am so sorry to do this to you, but this post has been moved to my new website, Book of Shadows, and can be found in its entirety here: Planning An Angel Day

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin