Current News

I am currently in the process of migrating the content shared here to a series of new websites hosted at shirleytwofeathers.com.

As you explore this site, you may find links to a "page not found" instead of something cool and magickal. For this I apologize. I am very working hard behind the scenes to restore those pages along with a link to their homes on my new website where they can be viewed in full.

Search the Spells

Friday, July 12, 2013

Sock Spells for Love, Luck, and More


These spells work on the concept that the feet are an entry point for the body and soul. White socks should be used unless stated! Wear the socks all day and sleep in them if possible discarding the contents/herbs/salt in the morning, in any way you please.

Protection, Breaking Bad luck, Removing Hexes
Wear white socks with...

Good Luck 
Wear either brown or green socks with a pinch of ...

Love ...

I am so sorry to do this to you, but this post has been moved to my new website, Book of Shadows, hosted at shirleytwofeathers.com and can be found in its entirety here: Sock Spells for Love, Luck, and More

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin