Current News

I am currently in the process of migrating the content shared here to a series of new websites hosted at shirleytwofeathers.com.

As you explore this site, you may find links to a "page not found" instead of something cool and magickal. For this I apologize. I am very working hard behind the scenes to restore those pages along with a link to their homes on my new website where they can be viewed in full.

Search the Spells

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Petition to Freya Cat Spell


Freya, "She Who Shines Over the Sea," has associations with cats as powerful as Bastet. The old Norse tradition of paying tribute to Freya and seeking her aid or guidance involved feeding milk to cats.

Put out milk for stray cats. If you don't live in an area with stray cats, bring contributions to a shelter or adopt a gray stray cat.

... I am so sorry to do this, but this post has been combined with another and moved to my new website, Magickal Ingredients, it can be found here: The Cat as a Magickal Ingredient

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin