Current News

I am currently in the process of migrating the content shared here to a series of new websites hosted at shirleytwofeathers.com.

As you explore this site, you may find links to a "page not found" instead of something cool and magickal. For this I apologize. I am very working hard behind the scenes to restore those pages along with a link to their homes on my new website where they can be viewed in full.

Search the Spells

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Sign of the Narcissus

"Escape into my dreamy depth."


If you were born between November 22 and December 21, you were born under the sign of the Narcissus. Narcissus zodiac flower signs can be very influential and enjoy sharing their philosophical ideas with others. You are direct, to the point, trustworthy and honest...

... I am so sorry to do this to you, but this post has been moved to my new website, Sigils Symbols and Signs and can be found in its entirety here: Sign of the Narcissus Flower

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin