Current News

I am currently in the process of migrating the content shared here to a series of new websites hosted at shirleytwofeathers.com.

As you explore this site, you may find links to a "page not found" instead of something cool and magickal. For this I apologize. I am very working hard behind the scenes to restore those pages along with a link to their homes on my new website where they can be viewed in full.

Search the Spells

Thursday, September 08, 2011

Autumnal Grounding and Centering

Shea requires body heat (or some other form of heat) to be used. You may find that taking a little time out to reflect, meditate, or pray while melting your shea is a way to combine plants and spirituality daily. This meditation is also an excellent way to ground and center during autumn.

Sit down in a comfortable position. As someone who enjoys yoga, I do the padma asana; those of you who practice yoga might find it natural to sit this way as well (legs folded and flat to the floor). For those of you who are not so limber, simply sit in a comfortable position....

... I am so sorry, but this post has been moved to my new website, Meditation, and can be found in its entirety here: Autumnal Grounding and Centering

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin