Current News

I am currently in the process of migrating the content shared here to a series of new websites hosted at shirleytwofeathers.com.

As you explore this site, you may find links to a "page not found" instead of something cool and magickal. For this I apologize. I am very working hard behind the scenes to restore those pages along with a link to their homes on my new website where they can be viewed in full.

Search the Spells

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Sweet On Me Honey Jar Spell

This magic bottle spell can be worked on anyone's name you want to sweeten. Depending on what relationship the person has to you, what special items you put into the name-packet, the colour of the candle you choose, and the hoodoo oil you dress it with, this trick will cause the person you name to like you more, to love you more, to favour your petition, to want to help you, to be sympathetic to your cause, or to forgive any wrongs you have committed....

... I am so sorry to do this to you, but this post has been moved to my new website, Book of Shadows, and can be found in its entirety here: Sweet On Me Honey Jar Spell

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would like to know if I can put into the jar various people names, as this honey jar spell is for a group of people at school, if the answer is yes, do I need to get a piece of paper for each person?. Thanks so much.

Anonymous said...

does this work for a landlord and i dont have all herbs i just the jar and honey does it still work i need help asap

Anonymous said...

Can this be used for marriage only ....

Anonymous said...

For court cases.. I want to do this for a loved one. He's currently behind bars. And obviously can not make one himself. So this is my question: after writing the judges name, do I put his name or my name on top of the judges? When I eat the honey, what am I supposed to recite? My intentions are to make the judge compassionate and sympathetic to my loved one.. not to me! Thanks in advance if anyone can answer this for me.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin