Current News

I am currently in the process of migrating the content shared here to a series of new websites hosted at shirleytwofeathers.com.

As you explore this site, you may find links to a "page not found" instead of something cool and magickal. For this I apologize. I am very working hard behind the scenes to restore those pages along with a link to their homes on my new website where they can be viewed in full.

Search the Spells

Sunday, February 06, 2011

Wands For Special Purposes

  • Wand for Love and Seduction: Copper topped with rose quartz.
  • Lunar Wand: Place a moonstone atop a silver wand, for moone, love, and fertility magick.
  • Mermaid's Wand: Driftwood topped with coral, pearls, or shells for lunar, love, fertility, and money. magick as well as rituals by the sea....
... I am so sorry but this post has been combined with another and moved to my new website, Magickal Ingredients. It can be found here: Magick Wands

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin