Current News

I am currently in the process of migrating the content shared here to a series of new websites hosted at shirleytwofeathers.com.

As you explore this site, you may find links to a "page not found" instead of something cool and magickal. For this I apologize. I am very working hard behind the scenes to restore those pages along with a link to their homes on my new website where they can be viewed in full.

Search the Spells

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Some Correspondences for Yule


Activities of Yule:
  • Burning the Yule log
  • Caroling
  • Decorating the Yule tree
  • Exchanging of presents...
I am so sorry to do this to you, but this post has been moved to my new website, The Pagan Calendar (hosted at shirleytwofeathers.com) it has been combined with more information, and can be found here: Yule

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin