Current News

I am currently in the process of migrating the content shared here to a series of new websites hosted at shirleytwofeathers.com.

As you explore this site, you may find links to a "page not found" instead of something cool and magickal. For this I apologize. I am very working hard behind the scenes to restore those pages along with a link to their homes on my new website where they can be viewed in full.

Search the Spells

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Sky Divination


Go outside at night when the sky is clear. Ask a question. If the stars seem to glow brighter, or if a shooting star races across the sky, the answer is yes. If nothing seems to occur after fifteen minutes, or if clouds blot out the stars, the response is no.

Before going to bed, walk outside, look up at the sky...

... I am so sorry to do this to you, but this post has been moved to my new website, Divination, and can be found in its entirety here: Sky Divination

2 comments:

Lauralee Beth said...

Hi there. Come check out my blog.

Anonymous said...

i tried number two but it did not work can someone help me and tell me why.please i would really appreciate it.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin