Google sent us a notification of copyright infringement issues pertaining to what I assume was a recipe (the notice was noticeably vague), and disabled the adsense on our UK blog.
Initially, I had decided to research, rethink, and redo the recipes. Then I did more research about copyright laws, reread the blogger terms of service, and realized that there was going to have to be a massive bloodletting to pacify the Gods of the Internet, Google in particular.
This was very discouraging to me, as I have somewhere in the neighborhood of 2075 posts to research, rethink, rewrite, review before I can feel comfortable that they are either in the public domain, fall within the parameters of "fair use", or are otherwise available for me to post here on Gypsy Magic.
Interestingly, and somewhat annoyingly, I simultaneously discovered that when a post is published here on this blog, it will almost immediately be published on a number of websites elsewhere. When I was taking the lazy way out, and pretty much copying out of books and wikipedia, I didn't care too much about all the blatant copying. Now, however, I am going to expect credit and a link back if someone copies what I write.
It's going to take a while to get things back to normal around here and I am really sorry for the inconvenience this may cause my readers. I apologize for links to a "page not found" instead of an informative post.