Current News

I am currently in the process of migrating the content shared here to a series of new websites hosted at shirleytwofeathers.com.

As you explore this site, you may find links to a "page not found" instead of something cool and magickal. For this I apologize. I am very working hard behind the scenes to restore those pages along with a link to their homes on my new website where they can be viewed in full.

Search the Spells

Sunday, September 29, 2013

Plant Magic

If you are pursuing a spiritual or magical alliance with a specific plant, this is best accomplished with a living plant, redolent with power and consciousness, rather than processed, dried plants that retain power but lack conscious intelligence.

You can grow plants necessary for magic spells and/or physical healing. As you nurture the plant - communicate with it: share your fears and desires, let the plant know what you want from it...

... I am so sorry but this post has been moved to my new website, Magickal Ingredients, and can be found in its entirety here: Some Thoughts on Plant Magick

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin