Current News

I am currently in the process of migrating the content shared here to a series of new websites hosted at shirleytwofeathers.com.

As you explore this site, you may find links to a "page not found" instead of something cool and magickal. For this I apologize. I am very working hard behind the scenes to restore those pages along with a link to their homes on my new website where they can be viewed in full.

Search the Spells

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Increase Money - Decrease Money Problems

A Charm to Increase Money and Decrease Money Problems

On the night of the crescent moon,
place a coin on a windowsill with the head facing up.
This encourages money to increase.

Leave it there until the moon is full,
then flip the coin so the tails side is facing up...

I am so sorry to do this to you, but this post has been moved to my new website, Gypsy Magick and Lore, hosted at shirleytwofeathers.com, and can be found in its entirety here: Increase Money - Decrease Money Problems

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I found the neatest thing to use for this spell. When I was at the thrift store, I found a green (prosperity color) butterfly coaster.. at least I thought it was a coaster, but when I brought it home, I discovered that the indentation for a mug or glass was too small.. and I realized that it must be a votive candle holder. For this spell, I had planned to use a silver dollar that I have had since I was 5 years old. And guess what!! It fits perfectly into the indentation for the votive candle. So I have the butterfly facing inward right now with the coin heads up, and then on the full moon when I flip the coin, I will turn the butterfly to face outward.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin