Current News

I am currently in the process of migrating the content shared here to a series of new websites hosted at shirleytwofeathers.com.

As you explore this site, you may find links to a "page not found" instead of something cool and magickal. For this I apologize. I am very working hard behind the scenes to restore those pages along with a link to their homes on my new website where they can be viewed in full.

Search the Spells

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Meet With Success

This is a "commanding" spell and will place you on the threshold of success.
(It may also be used to increase your personal power before an important meeting.)


Have in your mind a clear idea of what it is that you want to succeed with. Light a blue candle in front of a mirror. Sit at the mirror and stare into your own eyes in search of your soul....

I am so sorry to do this to you, but this post has been moved to my new website, Gypsy Magick and Lore, hosted at shirleytwofeathers.com, and can be found in its entirety here: Meet With Success

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey do you have any examples of gypsy names? and the secret names? what a cool site....

Shirley Twofeathers said...

Hi Sirena. Welcome to the site. I hope you enjoy working with some of the spells and charms.

As for names:

A gypsy's secret name would of course be a secret, and so there does not seem to be any information about that.

The public name would be just like a gadje's (non-gypsy) name, for example: George Maldonnis, Pierre Gabriel, Marie Valliene,or Michael Smith.

As for their gypsy name, men seemed to like names such as Frinkelo, Fero, Yakali, Miya, Vaya, Yerko, Chuvula, Ilika and Terkari, while women liked such names as Dunicha, Tereina, Malilini, Saviya, Oraga, Tekla, Orka and Savina.

Anonymous said...

Well this spell was certainly interesting. I am finding that I have to clean everywhere I do a spell. So I cleaned the mirror (I used a small cosmetic mirror) and the little table I had the mirror and candle on, and then I had to find a "gypsy" type covering for the little table.. and by the time I had it all set up it looked like a "real" little "spell casting spot".

The candle light reflecting up on my face was VERY unflattering.. and so I tried to look past it into my "soul".. and as I stared into my eyes I began to not even look like myself at all - but like some old gypsy woman instead.. so that was cool.

I decided to ask for success with the gypsy spells.

As I was saying my wish over and over, I kept almost blowing the candle out because I was concentrating so hard on saying the wish that I didn't pay attention to how close I was to the candle.. (it was a very small little spell casting space), and I wondered if there was some significance in that. Like maybe I try too hard and over do and that leaves my "energy" flickering and sometimes leaves me totally burned out.. interesting...

Oh by the way.. I have been doing these prosperity spells for 2 days now and already have had some extra prosperity. I am boarding dogs over thanksgiving, and two of the dogs are going to stay for 2 maybe 3 extra days. So that's great!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin