Current News

I am currently in the process of migrating the content shared here to a series of new websites hosted at shirleytwofeathers.com.

As you explore this site, you may find links to a "page not found" instead of something cool and magickal. For this I apologize. I am very working hard behind the scenes to restore those pages along with a link to their homes on my new website where they can be viewed in full.

Search the Spells

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Five Pebbles Protection Spell


Go to a moving brook or stream. While standing in the water and facing downstream, remove five small pebbles from the stream bed. As you do this, visualize your need for protection....

... I am so sorry but this post has been moved to my new website, Book of Shadows, and can be found in its entirety here: Five Pebbles Protection Spell

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin