Current News

I am currently in the process of migrating the content shared here to a series of new websites hosted at shirleytwofeathers.com.

As you explore this site, you may find links to a "page not found" instead of something cool and magickal. For this I apologize. I am very working hard behind the scenes to restore those pages along with a link to their homes on my new website where they can be viewed in full.

Search the Spells

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Attracting Romance

If you wish to attract romance to your life, choose a night when the moon is new or full. Stand outside next to water - a stream, a well, a river, or even a garden pond....

I am so sorry to do this to you, but this post has been moved to my new website Gypsy Magick and Lore (hosted at shirleytwofeathers.com) and can be found in its entirety here: Attracting Romance


Image by Francene Hart

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cool is this???? I haven't been here in such a long time and it just looks beautiful!

Anonymous said...

it almost symbolizes the love from another life!

Brishen Nehemiah said...

It so hard to find attractive and devout gypsy women these days, any one have any ideas of where i could go to meet that special someone? Blessings!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin