Current News

I am currently in the process of migrating the content shared here to a series of new websites hosted at shirleytwofeathers.com.

As you explore this site, you may find links to a "page not found" instead of something cool and magickal. For this I apologize. I am very working hard behind the scenes to restore those pages along with a link to their homes on my new website where they can be viewed in full.

Search the Spells

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Herbs for Luck

  • ACORN is a symbol of great luck and fortune.
  • ALLSPICE is burned as an incense to attract money or luck, and is also
    added to such mixtures.
  • ALOE is hung over houses and doors in Africa to bring good luck.
  • ANGELICA is considered lucky. Rub the root between your palms when you gamble or pick your lottery numbers....
... I am so sorry to do this to you, but this post has been moved to my new website, Magickal Ingredients, and can be found in its entirety here: Herbs for Luck

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin