Current News

I am currently in the process of migrating the content shared here to a series of new websites hosted at shirleytwofeathers.com.

As you explore this site, you may find links to a "page not found" instead of something cool and magickal. For this I apologize. I am very working hard behind the scenes to restore those pages along with a link to their homes on my new website where they can be viewed in full.

Search the Spells

Tuesday, September 03, 2013

Erect A Cairn Of Power


Cairns or piles of stones are collectors and reservoirs of power. Creating a Cairn of Power in a specific power spot, such as a crossroads, graveyard, or hilltop can give added depth to magick performed with, on, or near them. Here's how:

Select 10 or 20 sones of approximately the same size. Larger is better - just be sure that you can safely handle them. When collecting the stones, always ask permission, and take the stone only if permission is granted. Be respectful of the place, and be sure to leave appropriate offerings, and blessings.

Before building the Cairn...

... I am so sorry to do this to you, but this post has been moved to my new website, Book of Shadows, and can be found in its entirety here: Erect A Cairn of Power

1 comment:

Mimi Foxmorton said...

This is lovely.
And it's funny how the Universe makes connections in your life with so little effort.
Your post caught my eye as I am participating in A River of Stones universal writing project and this is what we are doing with words. I adore this idea and can't wait to make a cairn of my own!
You can read about the project at
www.collagepirate.blogspot.com and also read my posts.
There's another project you might be interested in also involving untiy/diversity and universal fabric for a Romanian capra blanket. That's at www.thegoatborrower.blogspot.com
under Capra Project: Capra and the Magical Goat Blanket.

Have a lovely day......I love your blog!
~Mimi

Blog Widget by LinkWithin