Current News

I am currently in the process of migrating the content shared here to a series of new websites hosted at shirleytwofeathers.com.

As you explore this site, you may find links to a "page not found" instead of something cool and magickal. For this I apologize. I am very working hard behind the scenes to restore those pages along with a link to their homes on my new website where they can be viewed in full.

Search the Spells

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Michaelmas Lore


  • If you eat goose on Michaelmas Day, you will not be short of money all year round.
  • A Michaelmas rot comes ne’er in the pot.
  • If St Michael brings many acorns, Christmas will cover the fields with snow....
... I am so sorry to do this to you, but this post has been combined with another and moved to The Pagan Calendar, it can be found here: Michaelmas - The Christianized Mabon

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin