Current News

I am currently in the process of migrating the content shared here to a series of new websites hosted at shirleytwofeathers.com.

As you explore this site, you may find links to a "page not found" instead of something cool and magickal. For this I apologize. I am very working hard behind the scenes to restore those pages along with a link to their homes on my new website where they can be viewed in full.

Search the Spells

Sunday, April 07, 2013

To Break a Bad Habit

Here is a simple spell using the cleansing, purifying power of rain:

With water colors or chalk, draw or write the bad habit on a piece of paper. Immediately take it out into the rain....

... I am so sorry but this post has been moved to my new website, Book of Shadows, and can be found in its entirety here: To Break a Bad Habit

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin