Current News

I am currently in the process of migrating the content shared here to a series of new websites hosted at shirleytwofeathers.com.

As you explore this site, you may find links to a "page not found" instead of something cool and magickal. For this I apologize. I am very working hard behind the scenes to restore those pages along with a link to their homes on my new website where they can be viewed in full.

Search the Spells

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Dark Moon Divination

To have a question answered, or to ask about your life in general, perform this ritual on the Dark Moon night. You will need the following:
  • Black Candle
  • Incense 
  • Tarot Cards and./or Rune Stones
  • Wand (or something to serve as a wand)
Take a ritual cleansing bath and dress in a dark robe or go naked. Cast your circle as usual, or at least bless salt and sprinkle it around your working area. Light a black candle on each side of the altar...

... I am so sorry to do this to you, but this post has been moved to my new website, Divination, and can be found in its entirety here: Dark Moon Divination

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin