Current News

I am currently in the process of migrating the content shared here to a series of new websites hosted at shirleytwofeathers.com.

As you explore this site, you may find links to a "page not found" instead of something cool and magickal. For this I apologize. I am very working hard behind the scenes to restore those pages along with a link to their homes on my new website where they can be viewed in full.

Search the Spells

Sunday, December 16, 2012

Yule Fire and Ice Reflection Ritual


Here is a fun way to gather the family in a simply beautiful Yule project and ritual. With supervision, most children can easily make this themselves; it makes a fun family project.

1. Gather your favorite evergreens. Choose a few cuttings each from such winter favorites as holly with berries, juniper with berries, cedar, spruce, or pine needles. If available, add a few tiny birch pinecones as well (these are one inch or less)....

... I am so sorry, but this post has been moved to my new website, Book of Shadows, and can be found in its entirety here: Yule Fire and Ice Reflection Ritual

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin