Current News

I am currently in the process of migrating the content shared here to a series of new websites hosted at shirleytwofeathers.com.

As you explore this site, you may find links to a "page not found" instead of something cool and magickal. For this I apologize. I am very working hard behind the scenes to restore those pages along with a link to their homes on my new website where they can be viewed in full.

Search the Spells

Friday, December 07, 2012

Cinnamon Ornaments

  • 1 part cinnamon
  • 1 part applesauce
  • splash of nutmeg, cloves or ginger
Mix ingredients until it is a firm dough. If too try and crumbly, add more applesauce. If too moist, add more cinnamon or nutmeg. Roll out on a cinnamon-dusted board, rolling 1/4 to 1/8 inch thick.If the dough is really sticky, you can roll it out between 2 sheets of plastic wrap....

... I am so sorry, but this post has been moved to my new website, Cool Beans, and can be found in its entirety here: Cinnamon Ornaments

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin