Current News

I am currently in the process of migrating the content shared here to a series of new websites hosted at shirleytwofeathers.com.

As you explore this site, you may find links to a "page not found" instead of something cool and magickal. For this I apologize. I am very working hard behind the scenes to restore those pages along with a link to their homes on my new website where they can be viewed in full.

Search the Spells

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

The Golden Waterfall of Peace and Blessings

Golden Dakini
The Golden Waterfall of Peace and Blessings



I am the Dakini of calming, healing, and making whole
I am invoked when the meditator is tired, disillusioned, or sad
I come to aid those who have tried sincerely but have not the strength
To fight their way to liberation
I strengthen the weak, and bring idealism and compassion
I have them help themselves on their own path
by helping others....

I am so sorry to do this to you, but this post has been moved to my new website, Widdershins, hosted at shirleytwofeathers.com, and can be found in its entirety here: The Golden Waterfall of Peace and Blessings

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin