Current News

I am currently in the process of migrating the content shared here to a series of new websites hosted at shirleytwofeathers.com.

As you explore this site, you may find links to a "page not found" instead of something cool and magickal. For this I apologize. I am very working hard behind the scenes to restore those pages along with a link to their homes on my new website where they can be viewed in full.

Search the Spells

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Bald Eagle Day

Themes: Freedom; Perspective; Overcoming; Health; Power; Destiny; Air Element; Movement
Symbols: Feathers (not Eagle - gathering these is illegal)
Presiding Goddess: Mother of All Eagles


About the Mother of All Eagles: On the warm summer winds, Eagle Mother glides into our reality, carries us above our circumstances, and stretches our vision. Among Native Americans, the Eagle Mother represents healing, her feathers often being used ....

... I am so sorry to do this to you, but this post has been moved to my new website, The Pagan Calendar, and can be found in its entirety here: Bald Eagle Day

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin