Current News

I am currently in the process of migrating the content shared here to a series of new websites hosted at shirleytwofeathers.com.

As you explore this site, you may find links to a "page not found" instead of something cool and magickal. For this I apologize. I am very working hard behind the scenes to restore those pages along with a link to their homes on my new website where they can be viewed in full.

Search the Spells

Thursday, June 13, 2013

Clear Away The Old With Crystals

There are many aspects of our lives which we would like to improve, but we just can't muster up the willpower. In your time of need, a crystal can come to your aid.

You can program a crystal to help you lose weight stop smoking or overcome any negative attitudes about yourself. For example, you want to stop eating chocolate but just can't. You know you should stop for health reasons but you don't have the will power....

... I am so sorry to do this to you, but this post has been moved to my new website, Book of Shadows, and can be found in its entirety here: Clear Away The Old With Crystals

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin