Current News

We've had some drama and are currently doing some internal housekeeping and rewriting here on Gypsy Magic.

It's going to take a while to get things set right here and I am really sorry for any inconvenience this may cause. I apologize for links to a "page not found" instead of something cool and magickal.

Friday, April 01, 2011

Spell To Become A Mermaid

I do not vouch for this spell, but maybe, if you want it badly enough, and if the incantation is said with enough power and comviction... ??


While touching water on a full moon or during a solar eclipse say the following:

Mermaid now let it be.
Mermaid when wet so mote it be.
Human when dry so shall it be.
On land I walk.
In the sea I swim with a long_______(tail color) tail.
Blessed be.
And by the power of 3x3x3.
In sea I swim.
When dry I walk.
So mote it be.
So mote it be.

~Author Unknown

360 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Ask Auntie Moss

Auntie Moss

Ask any yes or no question, and Auntie Moss be givin' you an answer. This old witch woman is wiser than you think. Go ahead, give it a go.
Your question:
Auntie Moss says:

Fellow Travelers

Google+ Followers

"Magical Template" designed by Blogger Buster