Current News

I am currently in the process of migrating the content shared here to a series of new websites hosted at shirleytwofeathers.com.

As you explore this site, you may find links to a "page not found" instead of something cool and magickal. For this I apologize. I am very working hard behind the scenes to restore those pages along with a link to their homes on my new website where they can be viewed in full.

Search the Spells

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Cerealia - Persephone's Return

Color: Green
Element: Earth
Offering: Flowers. Begin something new.
Daily Meal: Dark, coarse bread. Root vegetables. Poppy seeds. Millet. Nuts and seeds.

Altar: Upon a green cloth set as many spring flowers as possible, a bowl of earth saved from the day of Persephone's descent, and the figure of a girl's head emerging from the earth.

Invocation to Persephone's Return

Let the Earth take joy!
Demeter's heart is warmed,
For her beloved daughter...


... I am so sorry, but this post has been combined with another and moved to my new website, The Pagan Calendar. It can be found in its entirety here: The Ludi Cereales

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin