Current News

I am currently in the process of migrating the content shared here to a series of new websites hosted at shirleytwofeathers.com.

As you explore this site, you may find links to a "page not found" instead of something cool and magickal. For this I apologize. I am very working hard behind the scenes to restore those pages along with a link to their homes on my new website where they can be viewed in full.

Search the Spells

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Romany Rosemary Divination

A sprig of rosemary can be used to divine a yes or no answer to a question. First, ask the question seven times. Then pluck a leaf from the sprig and say, "Yes." Pluck another leaf and say, "No." Continue alternating yes and no...

... I am so sorry to do this to you, but this post has been moved to my new website, Gypsy Magick and Lore, and can be found in its entirety here: Romany Rosemary Divination

1 comment:

~ Jayne ~ said...

I like all of Gillian Kemp's books!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin