Current News

I am currently in the process of migrating the content shared here to a series of new websites hosted at shirleytwofeathers.com.

As you explore this site, you may find links to a "page not found" instead of something cool and magickal. For this I apologize. I am very working hard behind the scenes to restore those pages along with a link to their homes on my new website where they can be viewed in full.

Search the Spells

Monday, April 18, 2011

Magical Sign Lost Animal Spell

When an animal goes missing, one common immediate response is to post signs requesting information and assistance from others. This Russian spell takes that notion a step further: assistance is requested from Earth's various spirit powers, so that they will locate and send your animal back home. As with standard signs, a reward is posted. Should the spell work, be sure to pay it.

Write messages on three pieces of birch bark - one for each of the nature tsars. It should read as follows...

... I am so sorry, but this post has been moved to my new website, Book of Shadows, and can be found in its entirety here: Magickal Sign Lost Animal Spell

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin