Current News

I am currently in the process of migrating the content shared here to a series of new websites hosted at shirleytwofeathers.com.

As you explore this site, you may find links to a "page not found" instead of something cool and magickal. For this I apologize. I am very working hard behind the scenes to restore those pages along with a link to their homes on my new website where they can be viewed in full.

Search the Spells

Tuesday, October 17, 2017

The "Love Sucks, I Know Nothing About It" Spell

You will need:
  • Milk
  • Shot of rum
  • An egg
  • Teaspoon of sugar
  • Spritz of Lemon Juice
This spell is for those damaged souls who have been through the mill in love. They have failed, and they have failed miserably. They are not even willing to take another chance on love because they feel crippled underneath the baggage they are already carrying. This spell combines a bit of wisdom and a bit of hope and a heap of renewal energy. This spell may be performed only on the new moon....

... I am so sorry to do this to you, but this post has been moved to my new website, Book of Shadows, and can be found in its entirety here: The "Love Sucks, I Know Nothing About It" Spell

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin