Current News

I am currently in the process of migrating the content shared here to a series of new websites hosted at shirleytwofeathers.com.

As you explore this site, you may find links to a "page not found" instead of something cool and magickal. For this I apologize. I am very working hard behind the scenes to restore those pages along with a link to their homes on my new website where they can be viewed in full.

Search the Spells

Tuesday, October 10, 2017

The Charge of the Dark Goddess

Wisdom and empowerment are the gifts of the Dark Goddess of Transformation. She is known as Kali, Hecate, Cerridwen, Lilith, Persephone, Fata, Morgana, Ereshleigal, Arianhrod, Durga, Inama, Tiamat, and by a million, million other names.




Hear me child, and know me for who I am. I have been with you since you were born, and I will stay with you until you return to me at the final dusk....

... I am so sorry to do this to you, but this post has been moved to my new website, Widdershins, and can be found in its entirety here: Charge of the Dark Goddess

2 comments:

SICKITTEN said...

Love this site & have your widget on my site. Beautifully done. XOX Sickitten.com

SICKITTEN said...

Most of my cats are feral rescues that live in my home. What can I do to bring them around to accepting me? Some are 6 & 7 years old. Please email me at Sickitten@gmail.com or better leave a comment on my site. Help!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin