Current News

I am currently in the process of migrating the content shared here to a series of new websites hosted at shirleytwofeathers.com.

As you explore this site, you may find links to a "page not found" instead of something cool and magickal. For this I apologize. I am very working hard behind the scenes to restore those pages along with a link to their homes on my new website where they can be viewed in full.

Monday, July 22, 2013

Moon Bathing and Purification Rites


You will need a cup, bowl, or chalice of silver. Glass is the best substitute. On the night of a full moon, set the chalice outside or in a window to absorb the moon's lunar rays and energy. Leave it there for a few hours before the ritual.

Place the chalice with water in it, in your non-dominant hand and place your other hand over the top of it. To empower the water, say:

"By the silver light of Lady Moon,
By my hand and will so sure,
By all that is Blessed, true and strong,
I bid you, Cleanse me Pure."

Now, take a moon bath, or anoint yourself with the blessed water.

Anoint your feet:
"Silver Mother of the Night,
Bless my feet that they may always walk securely
Upon your sacred path."

Anoint the forehead:
"Mother of all Life,
Be in my spirit, my magick, and my visualizations.
Fill me with your creative energy,
And cleanse me from thoughts unworthy of your child."

For the moon bath, say:
"By the Silver light of Lady Moon,
By my hand and will so sure,
By all that is Blessed, true and strong,
I bid you, Cleanse me Pure.
May both my hands the good works do,
My feet walk firm the path,
My head and heart stay free from harm,
As I take this sacred bath."

Now is the time to meditate on your goals. Allow the water to drain before you leave the bath. As it is draining, imagine all the negativity being sucked away.

"I am free from all unworthy influences,
Fit to meet, greet, and be the Goddess.
As I was in the beginning of time,
I am now, and will always be.
So mote it be!"

Found at: Witchy Women

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Ask Auntie Moss

Auntie Moss

Ask any yes or no question, and Auntie Moss be givin' you an answer. This old witch woman is wiser than you think. Go ahead, give it a go.
Your question:
Auntie Moss says:

Fellow Travelers

Google+ Followers

"Magical Template" designed by Blogger Buster