Current News

I am currently in the process of migrating the content shared here to a series of new websites hosted at shirleytwofeathers.com.

As you explore this site, you may find links to a "page not found" instead of something cool and magickal. For this I apologize. I am very working hard behind the scenes to restore those pages along with a link to their homes on my new website where they can be viewed in full.

Search the Spells

Monday, May 13, 2013

Sacred Thorn Tree Day

Sacred Thorn Tree Day and the Hawthorn Moon Month begins annually each year on this date,  It goes from May 13 - June 9. This is a great time for magic concerning peace, prosperity, protection, fertility and marriage.

The Hawthorn is a prickly sort of plant with beautiful blossoms. Called Huath by the ancient Celts, and pronounced Hoh-uh, the Hawthorn month is a time of fertility, masculine energy, and fire...

... I am so sorry to do this to you, but this post has been moved to my new website, The Pagan Calendar, and can be found in its entirety here: Sacred Thorn Tree Day

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin