Current News

I am currently in the process of migrating the content shared here to a series of new websites hosted at shirleytwofeathers.com.

As you explore this site, you may find links to a "page not found" instead of something cool and magickal. For this I apologize. I am very working hard behind the scenes to restore those pages along with a link to their homes on my new website where they can be viewed in full.

Search the Spells

Saturday, May 25, 2013

Invocation To Mother Gaia

This spell is best performed outside in nature, in a secluded private place free from interruption. It can also be done indoors if an outdoor area is not possible. You will need your ritual items and/or items to represent the four elements, a crystal, and also some food and wine.

Cleanse your self and space before you begin the ritual. This could include a ritual bath, smudging, or any other method of cleansing that is comfortable for you.

Stand facing east and say:

''I call to the forces of air to watch over my rite and to offer assistance and protection and to protect me from harm... 

... I am so sorry to do this to you, but this post has been moved to my new website, Book of Shadows, and can be found in its entirety here: Invocation to Mother Gaia

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin