Current News

I am currently in the process of migrating the content shared here to a series of new websites hosted at shirleytwofeathers.com.

As you explore this site, you may find links to a "page not found" instead of something cool and magickal. For this I apologize. I am very working hard behind the scenes to restore those pages along with a link to their homes on my new website where they can be viewed in full.

Search the Spells

Tuesday, May 07, 2013

A Magickal Lamp for a Peaceful Home

The type of lamp recommended is a hurricane or kerosene lamp.The basic fuel mixture is a blend of castor oil, olive oil, and kerosene. Use 2/3 kerosene to 1/3 oil mixture. A simple terracotta oil lamp may also be used - the basic fuel mixture would then be olive oil, or palm oil.

Start with a clean lamp - a new one is best - but a used one is fine as long as it has been thoroughly cleansed. At the bottom of the lamp place a magnet and a hair ...

... I am so sorry to do this to you, but this post has been moved to my new website, Book of Shadows, and can be found in its entirety here: A Magickal Lamp For A Peaceful Home

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin