Current News

I am currently in the process of migrating the content shared here to a series of new websites hosted at shirleytwofeathers.com.

As you explore this site, you may find links to a "page not found" instead of something cool and magickal. For this I apologize. I am very working hard behind the scenes to restore those pages along with a link to their homes on my new website where they can be viewed in full.

Search the Spells

Saturday, February 04, 2012

Sign of the Poplar

Birth Dates:
  • Feb 04 to Feb 08
  • May 01 to May 14
  • Aug 05 to Aug 13
Key word: Uncertainty.

Persons born under the sign of the Poplar tree tend towards the following qualities:  looks very decorative, not very self-confident, only courageous if necessary, needs goodwill...

... I am so sorry to do this to you, but this post has been moved to my new website, Sigils Symbols and Signs, and can be found in its entirety here: Sign of the Poplar Tree

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin