Current News

I am currently in the process of migrating the content shared here to a series of new websites hosted at shirleytwofeathers.com.

As you explore this site, you may find links to a "page not found" instead of something cool and magickal. For this I apologize. I am very working hard behind the scenes to restore those pages along with a link to their homes on my new website where they can be viewed in full.

Search the Spells

Thursday, February 09, 2012

Sign of the Cedar

Birth Dates:
  • Feb 09 to Feb 18
  • Aug 14 to Aug 23
Key word: Confidence

The person born under the sign of the Cedar may possess a rare beauty. Other qualities include the following:  knows how to adapt, likes luxury...

... I am so sorry to do this to you, but this post has been moved to my new website, Sigils Symbols and Signs, and can be found in its entirety here: Sign of the Cedar

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin