Current News

I am currently in the process of migrating the content shared here to a series of new websites hosted at shirleytwofeathers.com.

As you explore this site, you may find links to a "page not found" instead of something cool and magickal. For this I apologize. I am very working hard behind the scenes to restore those pages along with a link to their homes on my new website where they can be viewed in full.

Search the Spells

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Cybele's Day

  • Color: Golden
  • Element: Fire
  • Altar: Upon a golden cloth set five gold candles, a chalice of wine, the figure of a lioness, and a crown resembling a turreted city.
  • Offerings: Lions, herbs, wild game, music.
  • Daily Meal: Game birds, such as turkey, goose, pheasant, or quail. Moretum, made of feta cheese, olive oil, herbed vinegar, chopped celery, and ground coriander.

Invocation to Cybele

Magna Mater
Great Lady of the City
Protector of Civilization...

... I am so sorry to do this to you, but this post has been combined with another, and moved to my new website, The Pagan Calendar, it can be found here: The Hilaria

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin