Current News

I am currently in the process of migrating the content shared here to a series of new websites hosted at shirleytwofeathers.com.

As you explore this site, you may find links to a "page not found" instead of something cool and magickal. For this I apologize. I am very working hard behind the scenes to restore those pages along with a link to their homes on my new website where they can be viewed in full.

Search the Spells

Friday, May 13, 2011

Sign of the Hawthorn

If you were born during the Hawthorn Moon in Celtic astrology, (May 13 thru June 9), there is a good possibility that you are naturally curious, and have an interest in a broad range of topics. You are an excellent listener, and people seek you out as an outlet to release their burdens. You have a healthy sense of humor, and have a clear understanding of irony. You tend to see the big picture, and have amazing insight – although you typically won’t give yourself enough credit for your observations.

Here's the rest of the story:

Tree: Hawthorn
Birthday: Between May 13 and June 09
Gemstone: Topaz...

... I am so sorry to do this to you, but this post has been moved to my new website, Sigils Symbols and Signs, and can be found in its entirety here: Sign of the Hawthorn

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Really great grew up in wales and we had a close by hawthorn that always felt a comforting place to be on some dusk evenings walking on my own, I was born on the 13th May and I am very very intuitive, a musician, artist, poet, always looking in to how many things I can cram into my life so this all fits! thanks x

Blog Widget by LinkWithin