Current News

I am currently in the process of migrating the content shared here to a series of new websites hosted at shirleytwofeathers.com.

As you explore this site, you may find links to a "page not found" instead of something cool and magickal. For this I apologize. I am very working hard behind the scenes to restore those pages along with a link to their homes on my new website where they can be viewed in full.

Search the Spells

Saturday, September 29, 2018

There Is Magick


“There is magic in this world if you want the world to be magical. If you want life to be special, it will be. No one wants to be bored or consumed by ordinary drudgery. But what happens, all too often, is that when magic is presented to us, we don’t believe it because we don’t trust ourselves. We don’t realize what can really be accomplished....

... I am so sorry to do this to you, but this post has been moved to my new website, Widdershins, and can be found in its entirety here: There is Magick

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh gosh, that was so beautiful to read! I have gone through such a spiritual awakening this year and everything you say is so true. I do believe that we are living in a magical world! Thanks, this was just what I needed to read today!
Take care,
Rain

Blog Widget by LinkWithin