Current News

I am currently in the process of migrating the content shared here to a series of new websites hosted at shirleytwofeathers.com.

As you explore this site, you may find links to a "page not found" instead of something cool and magickal. For this I apologize. I am very working hard behind the scenes to restore those pages along with a link to their homes on my new website where they can be viewed in full.

Search the Spells

Sunday, December 01, 2013

Narcissus Magicks

Ruler: Dionysus
Type: Plant
Magickal Form: Flower, Essential Oil

The Narcissus is often  assigned to the month of December, and is also associated with the Chinese New Year which occurs in February.

Wear this scent to entice others and promote self-love and self-confidence. Overuse can attract stalkers and create egomaniacs - so don't over do it. Rub on pink candles to meet new people....

... I am so sorry, but this post has been moved to my new website, Magickal Ingredients, and can be found in its entirety here: Narcissus Magick and Lore

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin